In just a few years, Redmi has made its name among one of the fastest-growing tech company in the world. It is in strong competition with other famous giants like Oppo and Vivo. Now, Redmi is rolling out February 2021 security patch update to Realme 6 Pro.
Read more: Realme 7 Pro gets Realme UI 2.0 Beta 6 update with new camera improvements, settings, and more
The new update is currently rolling out in India which brings along the build number RMX2061_11_A.43 or RMX2061EX_11_A.43 that weighs around 400MB. It is soon expected to unfurl in other regions as well.
- Android security patch: February 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic crash when tapping More on the alarm editing page
- Optimized the settings of mobile data limit
- Optimized the probabilistic fail to adjust the volume after using earphones for a long time
- Optimized the probabilistic issue when searching in Settings
- Fixed the extra splitting line between Display size and Screen display in Display & brightness settings
- Optimized the system performance
- Optimized the system stability
Realme 6 Pro users in India recently experienced Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program. Whereas, the device is receiving a Beta 3 update with various bug fixes.
Realme 6 Pro
Realme 6 Pro features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 shield. The phone powers Android 10, Realme UI out of the box coupled with Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset. The phone provides 64 GB + 6GB RAM, 128 GB + 6 GB RAM and 128 GB + 8 GB RAM storage variants. Regarding the camera, it consists of 64 MP wide + 12 MP telephoto + 8 MP ultrawide + 2 MP macro primary camera along with dual 16 MP wide + 8 MP ultrawide secondary lens.