Realme initiated the Android 12 early access beta program for Realme 8 this year in January. A couple of months after, the smartphone is finally upgrading to the stable version based on Realme UI 3.0.
Must see: Realme Service Centers in Hyderabad
The goodness of the latest operating system is bundled with the firmware version RMX3085_11_C.06 for Realme 8 4G. Before updating, make sure that your device runs on the basic required RMX3085_11_A.26 build number. In addition, Realme has issued a significant changelog that follows below.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamp the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- Adds “Background stream”: Apps in background stream ode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto-brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
You can navigate to Settings > Software update, in cast the build doesn’t reach out automatically in a short while.