The Realme C12 and C15 devices received an Android 11 beta update last month to enrolled users. The second Android 11 beta build is also available for them carrying some new features along with Realme latest skin UI 2.0. However, the stable channel for Realme C12 and C15 is rolling out a new update featuring February 2021 Security Patch.
Related: Best Custom ROMs for Realme 5 Pro
While the company has started seeding out the February 2021 security patch update for the Realme C12, C15 along Realme C11. However, Realme UI 2.0 update is not meant for Realme C11 as company did not go public regarding the availability of the stable update.
The update also fixes several bugs with respect to Wi-Fi, network and clock. It rectifies the glitch that prevented the devices from connecting to Wi-Fi. The issue of unusable network and the clock not being able to sync with the network time along with more system optimizations.
Here’s the official changelog for Realme C12, C15 and C11
– Updated Android security patch Jan, 2021
– Fixed probabilistic issue that Wi-Fi cannot be connected
– Fixed probabilistic issue that network cannot be used
– Fixed probabilistic issue that clock cannot be synchronized with the network time
– Optimized system performance
– Optimized system stability
It is a phased rollout therefore it may not be available for all users. However, a manual download link will be live soon.