Realme is hyperactive in providing all the Software and Security patch updates to all its smartphones regularly. The Realme C15 becomes the latest device to experience the new update. Talking about the smartphones’ specifications, it features a 6.5-inch display and is powered by an Octa-core processor based MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm) Chipset coupled with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. In terms of camera, there’s a 13-MP + 8-MP + 2-MP + 2-MP quad rear camera and an 8-MP single front-facing camera.
Related: Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Update Tracker.
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding the Realme C15 smartphone updates.
Realme C15 Updates Tracker
- [February 21, 2021]: After the fruitful rollout of the January 2021 Security patch update to the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition users. Now, the company started steering out the same update to the Realme C15 MediaTek users. The update is coming on the build number RMX2180_11_A.85 and limited to Indian users only. It comes with the new Security patch, bug fixes, and optimizations. Reportedly, the company has not added any new features to the device.
- [February 03, 2021]: The January 2021 Security Patch has started hitting the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition users on the RMX2195PU_11.A.25 Firmware version. According to the changelog, apart from the January 2021 Security patch, bug fixes, and optimizations, the update doesn’t add any new features to the device. So, this update is only meant to increase the smartphone’s Security Patch level.
- [February 02, 2021]: The Realme C12 users have started picking the Android 10 based Realme UI 1.0 (Skin) update on the RMX2185_11_A.83 Firmware version. The update is rolling Globally and it comes with the fixes for known/reported issues, optimizations, etc. Apart from these, the company has not included any new features in the device in this update. The changelog of this update is as follows.
- Fixed some known issues
- Optimized system performance
- Optimized system stability
Alike all the other updates, Realme is sending the updates in a phased manner. As a result, it is expected to reach all the units within a week. You can also check the update status manually by heading over to Settings>Software updates>Check for the updates. We also suggest you to switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.