Realme is hyperactive in providing all the Software and Security patch updates to all its smartphones regularly. The Realme C15 becomes the latest device to experience the new update. Talking about the smartphones’ specifications, it features a 6.5-inch display and is powered by an Octa-core processor based MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm) Chipset coupled with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. In terms of camera, there’s a 13-MP + 8-MP + 2-MP + 2-MP quad rear camera and an 8-MP single front-facing camera.
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding the Realme C15 smartphone updates.
Realme C15 Updates Tracker
- [January 19, 2022]: The new update for the Realme C15 in China bumps the firmware version to RMX2180_11_C.10. The pack adds the current security maintenance, January 2022. Also, it adds a fix in WhatsApp and improves system performance and stability.
Integrates the December 2021 and January 2022 Android security patches.
Improves system performance and stability.
Fixes an issue where images could not be loaded occasionally in WhatsApp.
- [December 10, 2021]: The Realme C15 is acquiring another update in India. It adds the December 2021 security patch via firmware version RMX2180_11_C.09.
- [November 22, 2021]: Realme is sending November 2021 security patch update for Realme C15 in India. The package also fixes system-related issues and improves performance via the firmware version RMX2180_11_C.09.
- [October 26, 2021]: Realme C15 has started to receive a month-old security patch, September 2021. The update arrives on the build number RMX2180_11_C.08 for the MediaTek variant in India. The build improves the system performance and system stability.
- [ Realme C15 is receiving the June 2021 security patch update for the Qualcomm Edition variant. The update arrives for devices based on Android 10 on the firmware version RMX2195_11_A.37. This is a minor bump in safety level and does not bring new additions. However, it drives fixes for some known issues and optimizes the system stability.
- [April 26, 2021]: Realme is rolling out a new update for the C15 smartphone. It carries the firmware version RMX2180_11_A.93 for the global units of the smartphone that weighs around 400MB in size. The device is receiving April 2021 security patch that brings fixes to known issues and optimizes system stability.
- [February 22, 2021]: The stable channel for Realme C15 is rolling out a new update featuring February 2021 Security Patch. Along with the bump in safety level,the update also addresses some bugs and brings fixes for them. Moreover, the package also optimizes the system stability and system performance. For more details about the changelog, head here.
- [February 21, 2021]: After the fruitful rollout of the January 2021 security patch update to the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition users. Now, the company started steering out the same update to the Realme C15 MediaTek users. The update is coming on the build number RMX2180_11_A.85 and is limited to Indian users only. It comes with the new security patch, bug fixes, and optimizations. Reportedly, the company has not added any new features to the device.
- [February 03, 2021]: The January 2021 Security Patch has started hitting the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition users on the RMX2195PU_11.A.25 Firmware version. According to the changelog, apart from the January 2021 security patch, bug fixes, and optimizations, the update doesn’t add any new features to the device. So, this update is only meant to increase the smartphone’s Security Patch level.
- [February 02, 2021]: The Realme C12 users have started picking the Android 10 based Realme UI 1.0 (Skin) update on the RMX2185_11_A.83 Firmware version. The update is rolling Globally and it comes with the fixes for known/reported issues, optimizations, etc. Apart from these, the company has not included any new features in the device in this update. The changelog of this update is as follows.
- Fixed some known issues
- Optimized system performance
- Optimized system stability
Alike all the other updates, Realme is sending the updates in a phased manner. As a result, it is expected to reach all the units within a week. You can also check the update status manually by heading over to Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates. We also suggest you switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.