Realme C20 was officially released this year in January featuring a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-core processor-based MediaTek Helio G35 SoC Chipset. The smartphone ships with Android 10, and Realme UI out of the box paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. Realme C20 features a single 8MP rear camera and a 5MP snapper for selfies. The device packs a 5,000 mAh battery including 10W fast charging support.
Must see: Download Android 11 Wallpapers fresh out of the box
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding the Realme C20 smartphone updates.
Realme C20 Update Tracker
- [November 29, 2022]: Realme C20 is receiving a new software update with the build number RMX3061PU_11.A.66. The package inculcates the November 2022 security patches.
Change Log Details
Improves system performance and stability
- [October 28, 2022]: Realme C20 is getting September 2022 and October 2022 Android security patches via the firmware version RMX3061_11.A.65. The update even improves performance and stability.
- [July 26, 2022]: Realme C20 is picking up a new update on firmware version RMX3061PU_11_A.63. The build improves the system’s performance and stability. Also, the package increases system privacy by integrating the July 2022 security patch.
- [January 14, 2022]: Realme C20 is getting a new update with January 2022 security patch in India via the firmware version RMX3061_11_A.59.
- [December 21, 2021]: The Realme C20 is upgrading with a retained version of the November 2021 security patch update. Arriving on the firmware version RMX3061PU_11.A.56, the update is currently limited to India. Also, it fixes some known issues and improves system stability.
Security – Retained the Android Security Patch: November 2021
System – Fixed certain known issues while also improving system stability
[November 22, 2021]: Realme C20 is receiving a new software update in India on the build number RMX3061_11_A.55. The package inculcates the October and November 2021 security patches. Also, it resolves some known issues and improves system stability.
Updated Android security patch: October 2021 & November 2021
Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
- [June 6, 2021]: Realme is sending a new software update to the smartphone that carries the April 2021 security patch. The latest build can be identified by firmware version RMX2195PU_11.A.33 that protects the system from different kinds of exploits. This is a minor bump in safety level and does not bring any major changes and additions to your smartphone. However, it enhances the user experience by driving system performance optimizations and improving system stability.
- [May 7, 2021]: Realme C20 is receiving its first-ever update in India with build number RMX3061_11_A.33. The update is not major and does not add any new features in favor of the user experience. However, it brings performance optimizations and addresses some known glitches, and brings fixes for them. Thus, improving the system stability.
Related: [Update: May 2021 Security Patch] Realme 8 and 8 Pro Update Tracker
Like all the other updates, this as well is rolling out in a phase-wise manner. Accordingly, the users may have to wait a while to get the build. You can also manually check the update status by heading to Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates. We also suggest you switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.