In February 2020, Realme has officially launched the Realme C3 smartphone. The device features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD with Android 10 based Realme UI underneath. An octa-core processor-based Mediatek Helio G70 Chipset runs the device paired with up to 64GB of storage and 4GB RAM. In-camera department, there’s a 12MP dual rear sensor and a 5MP single front-facing snapper.
Note: Please keep in mind that this is an update tracker article, and it will be updated frequently with Realme C3 smartphone updates.
Realme C3 Updates Tracker
You can find the latest updates at the top, while the previous builds are followed below.
- [April 1, 2022]: Realme C3 is upgrading to the February and March 2022 Security Patch with the firmware version RMX2027_11_C.11. The build also adds the “Deep cleanup on recent tasks screen” function and improves system performance.
- Integrates the February and March 2022 Android security patches-
- Improves system performance in some scenarios
- Adds the “Deep cleanup on recent tasks screen” function
- [January 20, 2022]: The January 2022 security patch is rolling out to the Realme C3 smartphone. The update is rolling out in India with the firmware version RMX2027_11_C.09. Also, it brings a few fixes and optimization as mentioned below:
SecurityIntegrates the January 2022 Android security patches.
AppsFixes an issue where images could not be loaded occasionally in WhatsApp
- [December 10, 2021]: The Realme C3 is upgrading with the current security patch, December 2021. The update is rolling out globally for both Android10 and Android 11 users on the PDA versions RMX2027_11_A.69 and RMX2027_11_C.07 respectively.
- [November 17, 2021]: Realme C3 is getting bumped with firmware version RMX2027_11_A.69 In India. The build upgrades the security level to November 2021. Also, it optimizes the system stability and system performance.
- [October 12, 2021]: Realme C3 is receiving September 2021 security patch on the firmware version RMX2027_11.C.06. Additionally, the build improves the camera’s stability and optimizes its performance. Also, it brings some device stability improvements and enhances the system performance as well.
- [August 10, 2021]: Realme C3 is finally heading to receive the stable version of Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 on top. The update is unfurling in India on firmware version RMX2027_11_C.04 weighing 168MB in size. Click here to know about the changes and other details.
- [April 27, 2021]: Realme C3 is receiving the April 2021 security patch update. The new update is unfurling in India with firmware version RMX2027_11_A.61. Also, it addresses some general bugs and improves the device’s stability.
- [August 4, 2020]: Realme C3 users are getting the July 2020 Security Patch update. The update appears as the RMX2020_11.A.37 Firmware version and it is currently limited to Indian users only. Visit our dedicated article to know about the further changes.
- [June 30, 2020]: Realme is started rolling out a new software update for the Realme C3 in India. The update with firmware version RMX2020_11.A.33 is rolling out with the June 2020 Security Patch and several other changes. Head here to know more.
- [May 29, 2020]: Realme C3 is receiving the May 2020 Security patch with some other fixes. The firmware version EMX2020_11_A.25 weighing over 2.84GB in size is rolling out for the Realme C3 devices across India, and Indonesia. It also improves the front camera anomalies and improves the overall stability of the device.
All of these updates are rolling out in batches and it may take a while to reach all units. Meanwhile, you can head over to Settings > Software updates > Check for updates to track the build manually.