With the Realme Narzo 10, the company has also launched Narzo 10A smartphone across many regions. It couples a 6.5-inch display (720 x 1600 pixels) and comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Furthermore, it is powered by a Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm) Chipset.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated regularly with the latest update releases.
Realme Narzo 10A Updates Tracker
- [April 1, 2022]: Realme Narzo 10A is receiving the February and March 2022 Security Patch with the firmware version RMX2020_11_C.11. In addition, the build improves system performance and adds the “Deep cleanup on recent tasks screen” function.
- Integrates the February and March 2022 Android security patches-
- Improves system performance in some scenarios
- Adds the “Deep cleanup on recent tasks screen” function
- [January 21, 2022]: The current security level, January 2022 is rolling out to the Realme Narzo 10A. The update bears the version RMX2020_11_C.10 that also improves system performance & stability and brings a fix in WhatsApp.
- [December 10, 2021]: Realme Nazro 10A is getting bumped with the latest security patch, December 2021 in India. The build is live for both Android 10 and Android 11 based devices bundled with version RMX2020_11_A.69 and RMX2020_11_C.08 respectively.
- [November 17, 2021]: The Narzo 10 A is being bumped with version RMX2020_11_A.69 which is currently rolling out in India. It adds the November 2021 patch and optimizes the system performance and stability.
- [June 30, 2021]: The Realme Nazro 10A is grabbing a new software update with June 2021 security patch. The build is currently unfurling in India on the firmware version RMX2020_11.A.63, while other regions will get a hit soon. Apart from the bump in safety level, the package enhances the system stability by bringing system optimizations.
- [April 26, 2021]: The current security maintenance, April 2021 patch is rolling out for the Realme Narzo 10A units in India. Arriving on build number RMX2020_11_A.61, the package fixes some vulnerable issues of the devices and improves stability, and optimizes the overall performance. To know more about the update, click here.
- [March 4, 2021]: Realme is rolling out the February 2021 Android security patch to the Narzo 10A based on Realme UI 1.0. The updates can be identified by build number RMX2020_11.A.59 that weighs 3.05GB in size. As mentioned in the changelog, the security level arrives with some fixes for reported bugs in India. Also, the package tends to enhance the system’s stability and improve performance.
- [December 20, 2020]: Realme has started seeding out the November 2020 security patch update to the Narzo 10A smartphones. The update bears the RMX2020_11_A.55 Firmware version and it is currently limited to India only. The update houses the latest Security patch, new add-ons, and optimizations. The new add-ons include the short-press the power button to turn off the flashlight feature while screen-off and a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones.
- [November 10. 2020]: Realme Narzo 10A devices have finally started picking the October 2020 Security patch update. The update bears the RMX2020_11.A.49 Firmware version and comes with a couple of changelogs. As per the changelog/ release note, the update packs with the latest Security patch, new add-ons, and fixes for known issues. The update brings fixes for probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album and probabilistic freezing issue of Clone Phone issues.
The new add-ons include Scrolling screenshot feature, toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings, Super power-saving mode, a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering app drawer, Icon pull-down gesture, Sunset to Sunrise option of eye comfort, shortcuts at the bottom of Battery & Security settings and Create feature which enables video editing in Sloop.
- [September 5, 2020]: The August 2020 Security Patch update for Narzo 10A bumps the firmware version to RMX2020_11_A.41. It is rolling out with the August 2020 Patch, new features, optimizations, and fixes. The new features compromise OTG & OTG Switch toggle, Super nighttime standby & Smooth scrolling feature, etc.
- [July 1, 2020]: Realme Narzo 10A has started receiving the June 2020 Security Patch update to RMX2020_11_A build number. According to the changelog, it houses only the Security Patch, optimizations, and fixes. Interested users can know more details about this update by clicking here.
- [May 29, 2020]: Realme started rolling out an update for Narzo 10A with firmware RMX1805EX_11_A.28. Apart from the fixes and Security Patch, the update doesn’t come with any new features. Click here to know more information about this update.
According to the company’s information, the update is spinning out in phases and takes a bit of time to reach all the units. In the meantime, you can head to Settings>Software updates and check for updates to check the update manually.