Realme has been testing the Android 13 OS on its eligible smartphones. Besides, the company is still upgrading its older devices to pick up the last iteration of the Android operating system. On that note, the Realme Narzo 50 is getting its first major update with Realme UI 3.0 update based on Android 12. To recall, the device was launched back in February 2022 with Android 11– based Realme UI 2.0 out of the box.
Must see: Download Realme Weather App Latest update [Old Versions Archive]
The latest software update for the Realme Narzo 50 arrives on the firmware version RMX3286_C.06. Before flashing the update, make sure that your device runs on the required UI versions: RMX3286_11_A.57/A.58/A.59
As for changes, the Realme UI 3.0 makes the user experience more fluid & more secure than ever before. It will bring a more personalized, efficient, and smoother user experience. To know the precise modifications, take a look at the official changelog below.
• The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
to make key information stand out.
• Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
• Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
【Convenience & efficiency】
• Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
• FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
– Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
– You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
• Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
• Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
• Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode.
• In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
• Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
• You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
• You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
• Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
• Optimizes accessibility:
– Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
– Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
– TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos and Calendar.
Related: Realme C25 starts receiving Android 12-based Realme 3.0 update in India
The OTA update is rolling out in batches. Therefore, it may take a while to hit all units. Alternatively, you can head over to Settings > Software Update to track the package manually. In another case, if you want to roll back to the previous Android 11 OS, tap on this link. However, keep in mind that this step will erase all of your data.