Realme is constantly extending the Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 Early Beta access to more of its smartphones. The package has reached out to a handful of smartphones so far. The next in line to join the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Beta Program is Realme X50 Pro 5G.
The interested Realme X50 Pro 5G users can enroll themselves and experience the next-gen customized skin before its official release. The registration channel is opening today, 25th January 2022. As this is an early access beta program, it will be available to a limited number of users initially.
Moreover, the applications will be accepted in batches for the selected users. To be an early registered member, follow the below steps:
How to apply for the Early Access Beta Program?
- Head to phone Settings > Software update
- Look for the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click upgrade and early adopters and tap on Trial Version
- Scroll down and click on Apply now
- Submit your details and finish the quiz
Before applying, you have to take care of a few things that are mentioned below.
- Make sure that your device is charged at least 60%.
- Your phone should run the basic version RMX2076PUNV1B_11_C.23.
In addition, keep in mind that this is an early software update. Therefore, your device may lag and some apps may not be compatible. Also, we do not recommend you install the Beta software on your primary phone.