Back in May 2020, Samsung launched the budget Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone. The phone features a 6.4 inches PLS IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. It has an aspect ratio of 19:5:9, a pixel density of 268 PPI, and a screen-to-body ratio of 81.6%. Underneath the Galaxy A11, it features the Snapdragon 450 chipset.
Must See: Galaxy A11 gets its last major software update with Android 12
The chipset pairs with 2, 3, and 4GB of RAM and 32 & 64GB of eMMC 5.1 storage. It gets a triple-rear camera setup with a primary 13MP sensor. The sensor is followed by a 5MP ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. Upfront, it features an 8MP sensor that sits inside the punch hole. The device packs a 4000 mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging tech. When launched, it was running on Android 10 and later got upgraded to Android 11 (OneUI 3.1).
Note: Please remember that this is an update tracker article and will be revised with Samsung Galaxy A12 updates.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Update Tracker
- [November 17, 2022]: Samsung Android 12 One UI Core 4.1 update for the Galaxy A11 variant comes with the firmware version A115U1UEU7CVJ2. This update is currently available in the US. Galaxy A11 are currently on the August 2022 security patch and not the latest November 2022 security patch.
- [November 03, 2022]: Verizon-based Samsung Galaxy A11 is receiving a stable Android 12 update based on OneUI 4.1 via the firmware SP1A.210812.016.A115USQU7CVI3.
- [May 26, 2022]: Samsung has released the May 2022 Security Patch update to the Galaxy A11 in the US. The build is available for the Verizon network via firmware version A115USQS7BVE2.
- [February 16, 2022]: The Galaxy A11 is getting January 2022 Security Patch via firmware version A115FXXS2BVA1. The build is available in Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam.
- [December 29, 2021]: The Galaxy A11 is upgrading with December 2021 security patch. Currently, the update is rolling out in Brazil via firmware version A115MUBU2BUK4. Besides increasing system security, the update does not carry any other changes.
- [September 24, 2021]: Samsung has pushed a new update for the users of the Samsung Galaxy A11 in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Mexico, and Peru. The update comes with the build number A115MUBS2BUI1, and the broader rollout of the update to other countries will begin soon. That said, the new update brings the September 2021 security patch for the Galaxy A11 smartphone. Apart from the security patch, the update also brings more than 50 fixes for the device.
Related: Android 11 based One UI 3.1 arrives on Samsung Galaxy A11
Note that we will continuously update this tracker when any future updates push out to the Galaxy A11 smartphone. So, don’t forget to bookmark this page if you’re one of the owners of the Galaxy A11.