In September 2019, Samsung unveiled the Galaxy A90 with Android 9 Pie out of the box. The phone features a 6.7 inch Super AMOLED Plus screen paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Under the hood, Galaxy A90 equips an octa-core processor-based Snapdragon 855 chipset. It houses a 48MP triple rear camera and a 32MP lens for selfies.
Must see: Download Galaxy A60 stock wallpapers from here
Note: This is an update tracker and will be refreshed frequently with the updates of the Samsung Galaxy A90 smartphone.
Galaxy A90 Updates Tracker
The updates for Galaxy A90 are arranged in descending order i.e; the latest one at the top followed by the previous builds.
- [December 07, 2022]: The new Samsung Galaxy A90 5G December 2022 security patch has arrived with One UI build version A908BXXS5EVK4. It currently rolling out in Australia and New Zealand.
- [March 28, 2022]: The Galaxy A90 5G has started getting a new update in South Korea on the firmware version A908NKSU4EVC1. The build packs the latest Android 12 OS along with One UI 4.0 on top. Also, it brings the March 2022 security patch that claims to fix over 50 security vulnerabilities.
- [August 12, 2021]: The current security maintenance, August 2021 is rolling out to the 5G variants of Galaxy A90. The South Korean models of the device have started receiving the update labeled with the A908NKSU3DUG3 firmware version. The build will expand to other regions soon including the United Kingdom and Australia. Apart from fixing 40 security and privacy-related vulnerabilities, the package does not carry anything new.
- [February 17, 2020]: The Korean giant is finally bringing Android 10 for Galaxy A90 5G in its home country. The device bearing model number SM-A908N is finally tasting the One UI 2.0 based Android 10 update. It packs all the features of the new channel and the latest customized skin by Samsung.
- [February 17, 2020]: The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G bearing model number SM-A908B has got its first Android 10 based firmware build. The OTA will gradually roll out to all the unlocked devices in the UK. The firmware version A908BXXU2BTB4 weighs over 4.95 GB. The new One UI 2 is based on Android 10 and packs various new features and functions. It also packs all the luxuries of Android 10 with new gestures, permissions overhaul, and much more.
As always, the OTA updates are rolling out in batches. Thus, the users need to wait for a few days to experience the update. To check the update manually, the Galaxy A90 users can navigate to Settings > Software updates > check for the updates. Also, we suggested you maintain at least 60% of charging before updating to prevent carrier data charges.