Though Samsung created the One UI 3.1.1 skin especially for its foldable devices. The skin is also unfurling to Galaxy smartphones but, with fewer features. This includes Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy A52 5G, and many more devices. Joining the long list is the Galaxy Tab S7 series— Galaxy Tab S7+, Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G, Galaxy Tab S7, and Galaxy Tab S7 FE.
Make sure to visit: Download Galaxy Labs; New family of apps for Samsung devices
The One UI 3.1.1 update for the Galaxy Tab S7 series is presently rolling out in Europe. While the units in other regions will also get the update soon. The software is bundled with the build number T976BXXU2BUI1 that weighs around 1.4GB in size. With all-new features inculcated by the fresh skin, the package also enhances the security by adding September 2021 patch.
Regarding features, not all the One UI 3.1.1 traits will be onboard but, it still brings new addition, fixes, and improvements.
- Improves multitasking usability including the three-split view function.
- Adds Drag & Split option that enables the user to open a split window by dragging the screen.
- Adds Multi-Active window that allows adjusting the height and width of the window apps
- Adds a Pin edge feature that allows the user to pin the apps to the Edge panel.
- The background screen is changed, escaping it from being blurry when the Edge panel is enabled.
- Adds Labs support, which lets users pin favorite apps to the taskbar.
- Adds Remaster photos in the Gallery that refines any photo you desire on its own.
As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. Therefore, it may take a while to hit every unit in the region. Alternatively, you can navigate the build manually via Settings > Software updates > check for updates.