Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ were launched in August 2020 featuring an 11 inch and 12.4-inch display. The devices are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G+ Chipset paired with up to 512GB storage and 8GB RAM. There’s a 13MP dual rear camera for photography. On the front side, it comes with an 8MP single sensor. Out of the box, the device runs Android 10.
Note: This is an update tracker page and will be refreshed with every build released for the Galaxy Tab S7+. The updates below are placed in descending order according to their date of release.
Galaxy Tab S7/ S7+ Updates Tracker
- [October 25, 2021]: The Galaxy Tab S7 series is receiving October 2021 security patch via the firmware version T97xxXXU2BUJ3. The update is rolling out in India and more markets. Besides increasing system security, the update does not carry any other additions.
- [September 20, 2021]: Galaxy Tab S7 series is joining the One UI 3.1.1 update list in Europe. The software is bundled with the build number T976BXXU2BUI1 that weighs around 1.4GB in size. With all-new features inculcated by the fresh skin, the package also enhances the security by adding September 2021 patch. Click here to read more.
- [September 20, 2021]: Samsung is releasing the current security maintenance, September 2021 to the Galaxy Tab S7+. The update bears the firmware version T976BXXU2BUI1 and is rolling out in several regions. This includes Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Nordic countries, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Southeast Europe, Spain, Switzerland, the Baltic region, the Netherlands, and the UK. This is a minor security update so do not expect any other changes or additions.
- [July 1, 2021]: Samsung has begun seeding the July 2021 Security Patch update to the Galaxy Tab S7+. The build bears the build number T735XXU1AUF4 which is unfurling in Vietnam. Regarding changes, it includes improvements for Camera picture quality and adds the monthly security patch.
- [April 28, 2021]: Samsung is sending a new software update to the Galaxy Tab S7 series. The build raises the security patch level to April 2021. Along with the bump in current security maintenance, the lineup is grabbing new camera features and enhancements in DeX mode, and productivity. Visit our dedicated article for precise details.
- [March 9, 2021]: The Galaxy Tab S7+ recently receive One UI 3.1 update. The update includes several improvements and features like seamless transitions, smart new camera features, eye-comfort shield, private share, and more. The device gets build T9700XM1BUBB weighing approximately 858.15 MB. Also, it carries the March 2021 security patch and other new attributes as claimed by the brand. You can read the changelog here.
- [January 20, 2021]: Samsung has started spinning out One UI 3.1 update to the Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G users. The updating is rolling out on the T976NKOU1BUA8 Firmware version that weighs nearly 2.4GB in size. The build carries all the features of Android 11 & One UI 3.1 which you can read here.
As always, the OTA updates are rolling out in batches. Thus, users need to wait for a few days to experience the update. To check the update manually, you can navigate to Settings > Software updates > check for the updates.