Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ were launched in August 2020 featuring an 11-inch and 12.4-inch display. The devices are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G+ Chipset paired with up to 512GB storage and 8GB RAM. There’s a 13MP dual rear camera for photography. On the front side, it comes with an 8MP single sensor. Out of the box, the device runs Android 10.
Must see: How to fix ‘Moisture Detected Error’ on Samsung Galaxy S10
Note: This is an update tracker page and will be refreshed with every build released for the Galaxy Tab S7+. The updates below are placed in descending order according to their date of release.
Galaxy Tab S7 + Galaxy Tab S7 + and Galaxy Tab S7 FE Updates Tracker
- [April 13, 2023]: The Galaxy Tab S7 FE received a update with the February 2023 security patch. The firmware version is T73*XXU2CWC5. The update is now available on all Galaxy Tab S7 FE variants sold in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- [April 03, 2023]: The One UI 5.1 update for the Galaxy S10 Lite has been rolling out now. Firmware version G770FXXU6HWB4 has been available for the Galaxy S10 Lite.
- [March 31, 2023]: Samsung is rolling out the much-awaited OneUI 5.1 update for the Galaxy Tab S7 FE smartphone. The international variant with model SM-T736B is receiving the T736BXXU2CWC5 firmware update in Europe. Along with the luxuries of OneUI 5.1, the update packs February 2023, Security Patch.
- [March 05, 2023]: The Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ are picking up a new software update on the firmware version TP1A.220624.014.T878USQU2DWB3 and TP1A.220624.014.T978USQU2DWB3 respectively. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
- [December 16, 2022]: The Android 13 One UI 5 update for the Galaxy Tab S7 FE is rolling out in the UK with the firmware version T736BXXU1CVL1.
- [November 30, 2022]: The Galaxy Tab S7 FE is getting the November 2022 security update with firmware version T736BXXS1BVK8. The tablet is currently getting the update in Austria, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Nordic countries, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Southeast Europe, Spain, Switzerland, the Baltic region, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, and the UK.
- [November 02, 2022]: Verizon is bringing an Android 12L update for the Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G in the United States. The firmware SP1A.210812.016.T738USQU4BVIA brings a lot of features based on OneUI 4.1.1.
- [September 18, 2022]: Samsung is rolling out the Android 12L update to Galaxy Tab S7 FE in Germany.
- [September 6, 2022]: The Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ are picking up a new software update on the firmware version T870XXU2CVH3 and T970XXU2CVH3 respectively. The package brings the goodness of Android 12L along with One UI 4.1.1 on top. As of now, the build is available in France and South Korea. It will make way for other countries within a few days. In addition, the update improves system privacy by integrating the August 2022 security patch
- [August 22, 2022]: Samsung has started rolling out a new update for Verzion units of Galaxy Tab S7 5G, S7+ 5G and S7 FE 5G. The update comes with the July 2022 security patch & comes with the firmware version number. SP1A.210812.016.T878USQU2CVG7 for Galaxy S7 5G. The Galaxy S7+ 5G features firmware version SP1A.210812.016.T978USQU2CVG7 and SP1A.210812.016.T738USQU3BVG7 for Galaxy S7 FE 5G. Samsung also replaces the Google Duo app with Google Meet. The update is rolling out as Over the Air (OTA) and will take some time to reach your unit.
- [June 28, 2022]: The June 2022 security patch for the Galaxy Tab S7 is now available in the US. The update bears the firmware version T878USQU2CVE5 and is currently rolling out Sprint and T-Mobile’s networks.
- [May 23, 2022]: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ becomes the first phone to get the June 2022 security patch. The build arrives on firmware version T976BXXU2CVE5 and is currently rolling out in multiple European countries. More regions could get the update in the coming weeks.
Precisely, the list of markets includes Austria, Baltic Countries, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Nordic Countries, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Southeast Europe, Spain, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, and the UK
- [March 20, 2022]: The Galaxy Tab S7 is receiving the March 2022 security patch now in many countries. The list includes France, Germany, Bulgaria, Austria, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Hungary, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, the Baltic region, Southeast Europe, and the UK. The update comes with firmware version T875XXS2CVC4.
- [October 25, 2021]: The Galaxy Tab S7 series is receiving October 2021 security patch via the firmware version T97xxXXU2BUJ3. The update is rolling out in India and more markets. Besides increasing system security, the update does not carry any other additions.
- [September 20, 2021]: Galaxy Tab S7 series is joining the One UI 3.1.1 update list in Europe. The software is bundled with the build number T976BXXU2BUI1 that weighs around 1.4GB in size. With all-new features inculcated by the fresh skin, the package also enhances the security by adding September 2021 patch. Click here to read more.
- [September 20, 2021]: Samsung is releasing the current security maintenance, September 2021 to the Galaxy Tab S7+. The update bears the firmware version T976BXXU2BUI1 and is rolling out in several regions. This includes Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Nordic countries, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Southeast Europe, Spain, Switzerland, the Baltic region, the Netherlands, and the UK. This is a minor security update so do not expect any other changes or additions.
- [July 1, 2021]: Samsung has begun seeding the July 2021 Security Patch update to the Galaxy Tab S7+. The build bears the build number T735XXU1AUF4 which is unfurling in Vietnam. Regarding changes, it includes improvements for Camera picture quality and adds the monthly security patch.
- [April 28, 2021]: Samsung is sending a new software update to the Galaxy Tab S7 series. The build raises the security patch level to April 2021. Along with the bump in current security maintenance, the lineup is grabbing new camera features and enhancements in DeX mode, and productivity. Visit our dedicated article for precise details.
- [March 9, 2021]: The Galaxy Tab S7+ recently receive One UI 3.1 update. The update includes several improvements and features like seamless transitions, smart new camera features, eye-comfort shield, private share, and more. The device gets build T9700XM1BUBB weighing approximately 858.15 MB. Also, it carries the March 2021 security patch and other new attributes as claimed by the brand. You can read the changelog here.
- [January 20, 2021]: Samsung has started spinning out One UI 3.1 update to the Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G users. The updating is rolling out on the T976NKOU1BUA8 Firmware version that weighs nearly 2.4GB in size. The build carries all the features of Android 11 & One UI 3.1 which you can read here.
Related: Samsung Galaxy A10s Updates Tracker
As always, the OTA updates are rolling out in batches. Thus, users need to wait for a few days to experience the update. To check the update manually, you can navigate to Settings > Software updates > check for the updates.