The TicWatch Pro 3 is one of the few watches that use the company’s own Dual Display 2.0 technology launched at the end of last year. Also, the watch is the first Wear OS by Google smartwatch to use the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform. After receiving new features a couple of months ago, the wearable is again getting a major overhaul making it more powerful and stable.
Must see: Download Soloop v1.32.1 Video Editor for your Smartphone
Mobvoi decided to let the news break out via Facebook, listing a plethora of new features and enhancements. Moreover, the update also resolves several glitches concerning the functioning of the smartwatch. If you own a TicWatch Pro 3, here’s what you are getting
- Option to disable the long-press power button to activate Google Assistant.
- New screen brightness layout.
- New Weather tile.
- New theater mode.
- Support regular enter and exit the essential mode.
- Optimized the media volume and the ringtone volume bar’s display to match the actual volume.
- Optimized the sorting of apps in Mobvoi Launcher.
- Optimized the sliding smoothness of Mobvoi Launcher.
- Optimized the accuracy of off-body detection.
- Improved the performance on Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 platforms.
- Moved the “OK Google” switch from the watch’s settings menu to the Google assistant settings.
- Optimized the shutdown charging animation.
- Updated security patch to 2021-03-05.
- Fixed the issue that Auto-DND sometimes cannot take effect.
- Fixed an issue where the screen may not lock when charging.
- Fixed an issue where the Phone app might disappear in Mobvoi Launcher when pairing with an Android phone.
- Fixed other discovered bugs.
At present, Mobvoi is unfurling the update to only 50% of the users. However, it is expected to hit all TicWatch Pro 3 units within this week.