The current stable skin by Xiaomi— MIUI 12.5 has made its way to numerous devices so far. After sending the new version to the Redmi Note 9 units in India, the smartphone is now eligible to grab the MIUI 12.5 update globally.
The latest software is unfurling globally via the firmware version V18.104.22.168.RJOMIXM weighs 2.3 GB in size. After flashing the new software, the system security patch will be upgraded to July 2021.
Concerning changes, the package brings several new additions to the system and the Notes app. The company has issued a precise changelog of the update. Further, you can see the best MIUI 12.5 features here.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2021. Increased system security.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- All-new Notes.