Apparently, the OnePlus is rapidly dispatching an OxygenOS update to its flagships. After the and OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 8, the median variant is receiving a bump in the OxygenOS level. Following OxygenOS 126.96.36.199, the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro are receiving OxygenOS 188.8.131.52.
Make sure to visit: Leak: OnePlus working on a phone without Snapdragon SoC
The latest build drives in several fixes and enhancements in the overall performance of the device. From system to the network, various apps including, Shelf, Camera, Phone, and Gallery, everything is taken care of in this package. Moreover, it cultivates the current security maintenance by Google, May 2021.
- Improved the system fluency
- Fixed the occasional issue that Google Fi SIM card cannot accept incoming calls
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the swiping experience of Shelf
- Improved the loading speed of previewing pictures
- Fixed the occasional issue that incoming call interface delays to display
- Fixed the occasionally abnormal display issue when making a call
- Fixed the occasional issue that the mirror effect fails to work
- Fixed the abnormal issue with the camera when zooming in macro mode
- Fixed the abnormal issue with some buttons when taking pictures continuously in Nightscape mode
- Improved 4G network communication
- Improved the stability of Wi-Fi connection
The OTA update will roll out to those who already run the previous Stable version of the software on their devices. Accordingly, the build hit the units in a staged manner to a limited number of users today. It will steadily make way for all users after making sure there are no critical bugs.
Also, the company says to keep in note that using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices.