OnePlus has started spinning out a new software update for the OnePlus Nord 2, OnePlus 9R, and OnePlus 8T smartphones. The packages for the respective smartphones bring different changes. However, the privacy of all devices is upgrading as the build inculcates the July 2022 security patch.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Orbit App Latest Version [old versions archived]
The latest software update for all smartphones is rolling out in India, while other markets will also get the build in the coming days. For the Nord 2 users, the build arrives on firmware version DN2101_11_C.06. Whereas, the build can be identified by versions LE2101_11_C.32 and KB2001_11_C.32 for the OnePlus 9R and OnePlus 8T, respectively. However, the update brings the same changes to both smartphones.
OnePlus Nord 2 Update
Besides increasing the system security, the package improves the system stability as well. Moreover, it resolves a few issues, including the abnormal working of ultra steady at 4K resolution and the automatic deletion of call history.
- Improved system stability.
- FIxes the occasional issue that calls history is deleted automatically.
- Update Android security patch to 2022.07
- Fixes the issue that ultra steady might work abnormally at 4K resolution.
OnePlus 9R/ 8T Update
The update for both smartphones improves system stability and mobile network connection. In addition, it addresses the issue where the fingerprint unlock feature might be slow to respond. As mentioned, the new security patch enhances the system security.
- Improves system stability for some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where fingerprint unlock might be slow to respond.
- Integrates the July 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves stability of mobile network connection
As usual, all the updates are rolling out in batches, taking more time to hit all users. Meanwhile, you can also visit Settings > Software updates to manually check the update status.