A couple of days back, Oppo has officially unveiled Reno 4 Pro in many countries. The smartphone features a 6.5-inch AMOLED display coupled with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a 90Hz refresh rate. In-camera, there’s a triple rear camera and 32-MP front side camera. Furthermore, the device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G (7 nm) Chipset.
Related: Realme Narzo 10 Security Updates Tracker.
Note: Please keep in mind that this is an update tracker article, and it will be updated frequently with Oppo Reno 4 Pro smartphone updates.
- [December 14, 2020]: Oppo has started seeding out the December 2020 Security patch update for the Reno 4 Pro smartphones. As per the changelog/ release note, the update bears the CPH2109_11_A.25 Firmware version and apart from the December 2020 Security patch & performance improvements, it doesn’t add any new features to the device. For precise information, we have dropped the update changelog below
- [November 26, 2020]: The November 2020 Security patch update has started hitting the Oppo Reno 4 Pro smartphones. The update bears the CPH2109_11_A.23 Firmware version and rolling out for the Global and Indian users. Talking about the changelog, the update comes with the latest Security patch and improvements. Apart from that, the company has not added any new features to the device. For clear information, the changelog of this update is dropped below.
- Added the November 2020 Android security patch to enhances system security.
- Improved system performance and stability
- [September 9, 2020]: Oppo has started seeding the September 2020 Security Patch update for the Reno 4 Pro smartphones. The update is bumping on the CPH2109_11_A.17 Firmware version and is rolling out limitedly only in India. Apart from the latest Security Patch and a few improvements, the update doesn’t add any new features.
- [August 7, 2020]: Reno 4 Pro smartphone has started receiving the Security patch update for the month of August 2020 on the CPH2109_11_A.15 Firmware version. The update houses only with Security Patch, Optimizations, and a few improvements to the camera. You can know more details about this update by clicking here.
Like all the other updates, it is also bumping in phases and is expected to reach all the units within a week. However, you can navigate to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to manually check the update. Also, make sure to switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.