With the Realme Narzo 10, the company has also launched Narzo 10A smartphone across many regions. It couples a 6.5-inch display (720 x 1600 pixels) and comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. Furthermore, it is powered by a Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm) Chipset.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated regularly with the latest update releases.
Realme Narzo 10A Updates Tracker
- [December 20, 2020]: Realme has started seeding out the November 2020 Security patch update to the Narzo 10A smartphones. The update bears the RMX2020_11_A.55 Firmware version and it is currently limited to India only. The update houses with the latest Security patch, new add-ons, and optimizations. The new add-ons include the short-press the power button to turn off flashlight feature while screen-off and a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphone.
- [November 10. 2020]: Realme Narzo 10A devices have finally started picking the October 2020 Security patch update. The update bears the RMX2020_11.A.49 Firmware version and comes with a couple of changelog. As per the changelog/ release note, the update packs with the latest Security patch, new add-ons and fixes for known issues. The update brings fixes for probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album and probabilistic freezing issue of Clone Phone issues.
The new add-ons include Scrolling screenshot feature, toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings, Super power-saving mode, a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering app drawer, Icon pull-down gesture, Sunset to Sunrise option of eye comfort, shortcuts at the bottom of Battery & Security settings and Create feature which enables video editing in Soloop.
- [September 5, 2020]: The August 2020 Security Patch update for Narzo 10A bumps firmware version to RMX2020_11_A.41. It is rolling out with the August 2020 Patch, new features, optimizations, and fixes. The new features compromises of OTG & OTG Switch toggle, Super nighttime standby & Smooth scrolling feature, etc.
- [July 1, 2020]: Realme Narzo 10A has started receiving the June 2020 Security Patch update to RMX2020_11_A build number. According to the changelog, it houses only the Security Patch, optimizations, and fixes. Interested users can know more details about this update by clicking here.
- [May 29, 2020]: Realme started rolling out an update for Narzo 10A with firmware RMX1805EX_11_A.28. Apart from the fixes and Security Patch, the update doesn’t come with any new features. Click here to know more information about this update.
According to the company’s information, the update is spinning out in phases and takes a bit of time to reach all the units. In the meantime, you can head to Settings>Software updates and check for updates to check the update manually.