Realme is actively spinning off the latest stable operating system to its eligible flagship. After the high-end device, the company is now upgrading its mid-range offerings. The latest smartphone to join the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update list is Realme 7 Pro.
The latest update for the Realme 7 Pro is rolling out in India bundled with the firmware version RMX2170_11_F.14. The build weighs around 2.1GB to download and will be soon available in more markets as well. As usual, the changelog for this release is feature-enriched and quite immense with all the new features. Take a detailed look below.
- New design
- The brand new design, which emphasizes the sense of space, offers a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Redesign icons using new tools to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to icons.
- Optimize Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more realistic and optimizes more than 300 animations to deliver a more natural user experience.
- Comfort and efficiency
- Adds “Streaming in the Background”: Apps in Background Streaming mode continue to play audio from a video when you leave the app or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop has been renamed Adaptable and Optimized Windows: – Optimize the method of changing the size of floating windows. – You can now drag a file from My Files or Photo from the Photos app into a floating window.
- Adds Quick Start, a feature that detects apps you use frequently and uploads them in advance so you can open them faster.
- Adds a graph to view battery usage.
- Improves responsiveness of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, on or off.
- In team combat scenes, games run smoother and with a stable frame rate.
- Reduces average CPU load and reduces battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes to display in the menu bar and in what order.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimize the automatic brightness algorithm to adapt the screen brightness to multiple scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimize accessibility: – Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility features. – Optimize function categorization by grouping them into view, hearing, interactive, and general actions. – TalkBack supports multiple system apps including Photos, Phone, Email, and Calendar.
The OTA is rolling out in batches and will reach out to you in a short while. Alternatively, head over to Settings > Software update to track the package manually.