Where Android 13 is on the way, the smartphone manufacturers are gradually upgrading their eligible flagships with Android 12. In addition, these OEMs toss up the Android version with their own skin iteration. In the latest development, Realme has added a couple of more devices to the Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta list: Realme Q2 Pro and Realme X7.
Make sure to visit: Download Realme Community App Latest Version [Old Versions Archived]
Realme Q2 Pro and Realme X7 users can start testing their device’s compatibility with the Android 12 beta. The availability of the Realme UI 3.0 beta program is currently limited to China, while it will soon expand to more regions as well.
If you are an interested user of the respective handsets, follow the below steps for registration. However, before applying, be certain that your device runs the required C.17 version.
How to register for Realme UI 3.0 beta program?
- Head to phone Settings > Software update
- Look for the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click upgrade and early adopters and fill in the required information
- Scroll down and click on the trial version by confirming the agreement
- Lastly, Submit your details, finish the quiz, and tap on Apply Now button
In addition, make sure that your smartphone is at least 60% charged. Moreover, keep in mind that this is a beta build and will be loaded with minor and major bugs. These glitches can hinder the user experience. Therefore, we do not recommend flashing the beta package on your primary device.