Realme GT is the first launch by the company in the year. The smartphone recently debuted in the Chinese market with Snapdragon 888 SoC chipset. It packs the latest Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 skin on top. However, some functions are not stable enough to provide a smooth user experience. To resolve these issues, Realme is pushing the very first software update for the device.
Make sure to check: How to Install Realme Software Update using package file [Ozip File]
The fresh build can be identified with a firmware version number RMX2202_11_A.13 in China. The package brings the function of automatically increasing the sampling rate of the screen touch in-game scenes to 360Hz. Also, it optimizes the sensitivity of the return gesture and carries several glitch fixes. Here’s the entire changelog.
- Added the function of automatically increasing the sampling rate of the screen touch in-game scenes to 360Hz
- Optimize the sensitivity of the return gesture
- Optimize the volume adjustment curve of the Bluetooth headset
- Optimize the clarity of WeChat/QQ video calls
- Fix the problem of probabilistic lag in the drop-down status bar after setting the live wallpaper
- Fixed the problem of water ripples displayed on the fingerprint unlock page of some lock screen wallpapers in a dark environment
- Game space
- Fixed the problem that the sidebar of the game assistant could not be opened
As usual, the OTA update will take a while to hit all units as it is following a staged rollout. Alternatively, the build can be tracked manually by heading to Settings -> System -> Software update -> Check for updates -> Download and install.
For now, the Realme GT 5G is only limited to China but the company is preparing to launch the smartphone globally soon.