Generally, the security patch updates are minor and do not carry any significant changes. But the latest build for the Redmi Note 10 arrives with a major update along with the September 2021 security patch. The smartphone was released its year in March with Android 11 based MIUI 12 out of the box.
Make sure to visit: Download iPhone 13 wallpapers for any smartphone
The latest stable update for the Redmi Note 10 Pro is unfurling globally bundled with the firmware version V22.214.171.124.RKFMIXM. Concerning changes, the package brings a variety of fixes and optimization along with the current security maintenance. The issues in the lock screen, status bar, and notification shade are taken into consideration as mentioned below.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to September 2021. Increased system security.
- Lock screen
- New: New fingerprint options
- Fix: Memory usage issues when charging animation was displayed
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
- Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Third-party theme compatibility for the Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly when App lock was used
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Issues with permissions after missed calls
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Notifications weren’t always displayed correctly when “Raise to Wake” was used
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on
The OTA update is rolling out in batches. Thus, the users will have to wait for some time to receive the build. Alternatively, you can manually track the update via the Settings app > Software update > Check for update.