Samsung officially launched the Galaxy Tab Active 3 last year in September with Exynos 9810 chipset. The phone features an 8.0-inch PLS IPS display paired with up to 128GB storage and 4GB RAM. Under the hood, it powers Android 10-based One UI 2.5 out of the box. The phone equips a 13MP rear camera sensor and a 10MP selfie shooter.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated with every build released for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3.
Galaxy Tab Active 3 Update Tracker
- [April 29, 2022]: Samsung is releasing the April 2022 security patch for the Galaxy Tab Active 3 LTE. The build arrives on firmware version T575XXS3CVD2 which is currently rolling out in Hong Kong. Also, it brings general bug fixes and device stability improvements.
- [April 6, 2022]: The Android 12 update along with One UI 4.1 is finally landing on the Galaxy Tab Active 3. For now, the build is rolling out in Switerzland via firmware version T575XXU3CVD1, while other regions will also get it soon. In addition, it improves privacy by adding March 2022 security patch
- [February 28, 2022]: The Galaxy Tab Active 3 is getting the February 2022 security patch in Europe. The build bears the firmware version T575XXU3BVB1 which is rolling out in Austria, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Nordic countries, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Southeast Europe, Spain, Switzerland, the Baltic region, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, and the UK.
- [December 23, 2021]: The December 2021 security patch is rolling out to the Galaxy Tab Active 3. For now, the update is limited to UAE on the firmware version T575XXU3BUL2. it could probably extend to more regions in a week.
- [October 4, 2021]: Samsung has started to send a new software update to the Galaxy Tab Active 3 in Bulgaria, Greece, Switzerland, and the UK. The build carries the October 2021 security patch that arrives on the firmware version T575XXU3BUI8. Apart from the new patch, the updates do not carry any significant changes.
- [July 7, 2021]: Samsung is sending the current security maintenance, July 2021 to the Galaxy Tab Active 3. As of now, the build is limited to Hong Kong, while the units in other regions will get a similar treatment in the next few days. The latest update carries the firmware version T575XXS3BUF2 that addresses the Android Auto bug. Moreover, it also carries fixes for some privacy and security-related issues.
As usual, the OTA update is having a staged rollout. You can either wait for a pop-up notification regarding the new build or check it manually. To give it a self-check, head over to the Settings app > Software update and tap on Download and install. Also, we suggest you switch over to a WiFi network before downloading the update to avoid data charges.