Xiaomi is kicking off its Android 12 based MIUI 13 skin iteration for eligible devices since January. The software has been deployed to most of the eligible premium and mid-range offerings. The latest smartphone to get the refreshed version of mobile software is Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.
Make sure to visit: Specs Comparison: Redmi Note 11T vs Redmi Note 10T
The latest software is rolling out to the Mi 10 Lite users in Europe, while other markets are expected to get the package in the next few weeks. Also, it is currently limited to the Mi Pilot testers via firmware version V22.214.171.124.SFNEUXM weighs 2.9 GB to download.
Concerning changes, the package carries all new features of Android 12 tossed with the modifications of MIUI 13. The changelog further mentions that the apps can now open as floating windows directly from the sidebar. In addition, it enhances privacy by integrating the February 2022 security patch. Refer to the changelog below for precise details.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
[More features and improvements]
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
As mentioned, the software is currently a Mi Pilot Tester-exclusive. Accordingly, only the users who are a part of the testing program will get the update. Regardless, it will be accessible to the public users after making sure that there are no critical bugs onboard.