Google unveiled the Pixel 6a smartphone in May 2022. However, the Indian launch was delayed by a couple of months. The device features a 60Hz 6.1-inch Full HD+ OLED display. Out of the box, it offers Android 12 OS and a 4,410 mAh battery to back up the phone. Underneath, Google’s own Tensor chipset powers the Pixel 6a paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. For optics, the handset carries a 12.2MP + 12MP rear camera unit and an 8MP front snapper.
Must see: Download GCam 8.5 APK [Link Included]
Note: This is a tracker update and we will refresh the page when Google releases a new build for Pixel 6a.
Google Pixel 6a Updates Tracker
The updates will be arranged below in descending order i.e. according to the date of their release.
- [August 5, 2022]: The Pixel 6a is getting a new update for Global (Unlocked), Europe (DE, ES, FR, IE, IT, UK), and AT&T/T-Mobile devices. The build brings a “Fix for GPS location failure under certain conditions.” However, the security patch level remains the same. To mention, the August 2022 update will be rolled out to the device “in the coming weeks.”
- [July 29, 2022]: Google is releasing the first update for the Pixel 6a with June 2022 security patch. Also, it might as well bring some general bug fixes and device stability improvements. The build is available for both unlocked and carrier variants of the device. Although the firmware versions will vary across the models.
- Global (Unlocked): SD2A.220601.003
- Japan: SD2A.220601.001.A1
- AT&T, T-Mobile: SD2A.220601.002
- Verizon: SD2A.220601.004
As always, the updates are rolling out in batches. Therefore, it can take a while to reach out to all units. Alternatively, you can always “Check for the update” manually under the system “Settings.” Also, make sure to keep your phone connected to a Wi-Fi network to avoid carrier data charges.