OnePlus is deliberately giving all attention to its flagships. Recently, many devices say, the OnePlus 8 series, Nord N10 5G, and many more got bumped with the OxygenOS level. Talking about OnePlus Nord, the phone was launched with Android 10 pre-installed, which later got updated to Android 11. Now, the device is getting a hit in its skin with OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update.
The latest software is rolling out globally, including in India and Europe. The build bears the firmware version 188.8.131.52.AC01AA globally. Whereas, it arrives on version number 184.108.40.206.AC01DA and 220.127.116.11.AC01BA for India and Europe respectively.
Talking about the changelog, the build addresses several issues related to the system and apps like camera and file manager. Plus, it enhances the speed of the Wi-Fi connection for the OnePlus Nord. Moreover, it brings along the May 2021 Android security patch. Take a look at the update log for precise information.
- Fixed the issue that the card coupon is not available as a widget
- Fixed the issue that missed calls are marked as call answered on another device in call logs
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the speed of Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed the abnormal preview display issue in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that Camera becomes unresponsive when setting profile photo in Contact
- Fixed the frame drops issue with videos taken by Camera
- Fixed the occasional issue that Flash effect may fail in some scenarios
- Fixed the delay issue when switching to the front camera under Time-lapse mode
- File Manager
- Fixed abnormal display issue while copying files to OTG storage
Before flashing the build, the company advises users to keep the battery level above 30% and make sure that at least 3GB of storage space is free.
As usual, the OTA update is having a staged rollout and it will hit a limited number of users at first. Eventually, a border rollout will follow after ensuring that there are no critical bugs. But you can always navigate the software by hitting the phone’s Settings > Software update.