In March 2020, Oppo has officially launched the Find X2 smartphone with a 6.7-inch AMOLED, 1B colors display. Under the hood, the phone equips Snapdragon 865 5G Chipset along with Android 10. In terms of camera, the device packs a 48MP primary, 13MP telephoto, and a 12MP ultrawide triple rear camera. On the other side, there’s a 32MP single front-facing snapper.
Note: This is an updates tracker and will be updated regularly with the Find X2 updates.
Oppo Find X2 series update tracker
- [January 12, 2023]: The Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro along with Find X2 Pro are finally getting their hands on the official Android 13 update with ColorOS 13 skin.
- [August 6, 2021]: Oppo Find X2 smartphone becomes the second device from the company to grab the August 2021 security patch. The update is arriving on the firmware version CPH2023_11_C.70 which is currently unfurling in Asian markets. The update brings performance improvements and stability to the device. Alongside, the patch for the device addresses 2 critical vulnerabilities in addition to the other 29 high-risk vulnerabilities.
- [July 4, 2021]: Oppo is releasing a new software update for Find X2 in India in firmware version CPH2023_11_C.68. The 812MB size update inculcates the June 2021 security patch to the device. Moreover, it comes with a virtual RAM expansion feature. That means the user can choose to expand up to 3GB, 5GB, or 7GB of RAM virtually. To do this, head to Settings > About phone > RAM menu. Restart the device for the new settings to take place.For those unaware, Virtual RAM means that your smartphone will take some internal storage and use it for RAM functions. For instance, if your device has 256GB of memory, you can borrow 3GB of it to increase the 12GB RAM to 15GB.
- [March 26, 2021]: Oppo Find X2 Lite is receiving the Android 11 based ColorOS 11.1 update. The new update carries firmware version CPH2005_11_C.76 in Germany, while it is also expected to hit other regions soon. The package brings performance improvements and stability enhancements. To know the further details, head here.
- [March 19, 2021]: Oppo is finally releasing the Android 11 based Color OS 11 update to the Find X2. Originally, the device came with Android 10 based ColorOS 7 pre-installed. Now, it is grabbing all the ColorOS 11 customizations and features for a more seamless experience.
- [February 2, 2021]: Oppo is rolling out the Android 11 Beta update for the Oppo Find X2 Neo. The OTA update is rolling out with the CPH2009_11_A.27 firmware version that weighs 3.53GB in size. Needless to say, it will carry all the Android 11 goodies like Dedicated conversation notifications, Chat bubbles, New control menu for devices and media playback, Built-in screen recording, and much more. The update will commence in March 2021 starting from Western Europe and later expanding to other regions as well.
- [November 4, 2020]: Oppo has started spinning out the Android 11 based ColorOS 11 stable update for the OPPO Find X2 Series. The update weighs 812 MB in size and rolling out on the CPH2023_11_C.05 Firmware version for the Find X2 users. Whereas, the number varies to CPH2025_11_C.05 for the Find X2 Pro users. As per the changelog, the update brings various changes across the system. It drives Personalizations, High Efficiency, Improved Performance, and much more with all the new features and UI. Visit our dedicated page for the detailed changelog for this build.
- [July 22, 2020]: Oppo has started pushing July 2020 security patch update to their Find X2 flagship. The update comes with firmware version CPH2023_11_A.23, CPH2009_11_A.38 and CPH2005_11_A.38 for Find X2, Find X2 Neo and Find X2 Lite respectively. It is to be noted that Find X2 Neo and Find X2 Lite are exclusively available in Europe, while Find X2 is available for the global market. Along with the bump in safety level, the build improves the system’s performance and stability. Click here for the respective changelog for the devices.
- [June 29, 2020]: Oppo Find X2 is now getting the June 2020 Security Patch update in India. This update comes as the CPH2023_11_A.23 Firmware version. Also, it will be released in many other countries shortly. Along with the patch, the software brings a bunch of new features and several optimizations. To know the precise changes and features, Click here.
- [June 22, 2020]: Android 11 developer Beta 1 is finally released for Oppo Find X2 and X2 Pro with model numbers CPH2023 and CPH2025, respectively. Android 11 Beta 1 will have a ColorOS 7.2 user interface packed with the latest Google Mobile Services (GMS). Talking about Android 11 features, it includes Do Not Disturb and notification tweaks, fine-tuned the permissions, New media player widget, UI changes, Call screening improvements, and more. Head here for the detailed guide on how to flash the latest build.
As the update is having a phase-wise rollout, it may take some time to reach all the units. In the meantime, you can head to Settings > Software updates > Security updates to check the update manually. We also suggest you switch over to a WiFi network before downloading the update to avoid data charges.