The Realme C25s is receiving its first major update. The device was unveiled in June 2021 with Android 11 out of the box. The company is now releasing the stable Android 12 update to the smartphone along tossed with Realme UI 3.0 skin iteration on top.
The latest software update for the Realme C25s is currently rolling out in India bundled with the firmware version RMX3195_11_C.05. The other markets will also get a hit soon in the coming days. Before updating the device, make sure that it is updated to the required RMX3197_11_A.19 / RMX3197_11_A.20 version.
As usual, the package will bring a more personalized, efficient, and smoother user experience. Also, the changelog for this release is feature-enriched and quite immense with all the new features. Take a detailed look below.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
The OTA is rolling out in batches and will reach out to you in a short while. Alternatively, head over to Settings > Software update to track the package manually.