In March 2021, Realme officially launched the Realme C31 smartphone with Android 11 out of the box. The device is now getting ready to receive its first major software update with Android 12. The company has initiated the Realme UI 3.0 early access beta program for the phone.
The announcement was made via the official Realme community forum. As per the post, the Realme UI 3.0 beta program is live for the Realme C31 users in India. The registration channel is open from July 13, 2022. As always, the application is open to 200 users and will be accepted in batches. To be an early applicant, follow the below steps:
- Head to phone Settings > Software update
- Look for the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click upgrade and early adopters and tap on Trial Version
- Scroll down and click on Apply now
- Submit your details and finish the quiz
Before applying, make sure your handset is at least 60% charged and is running on the required RMX3501PU_11_A.35 version. In addition, the company has also issued some key points that are to be taken care of.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5 GB.
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Lastly, we do not recommend you install the beta software on your primary phone. The reason being this is an early software update. Therefore, your device will be loaded with glitches and some third-party apps will not be compatible as well.