Samsung released the Galaxy Note 10 lineup in August 2019. There are 5 flagships in the Note 10 series, one of which was a 5G variant of the original Note 10. Like every other flagship, these devices sported the latest Android 9 Pie and powerful hardware of early 2019. This includes Snapdragon 855, dual band Wi-Fi, BlueTooth 5.0, Gorilla Glass 6, UFS 2.1 storage, 8-12 gigs of RAM, and much more.
Note: This is an updates tracker and will be updated regularly with the Galaxy Note10 series updates.
Galaxy Note 10 series Updates Tracker
- [July 16th, 2021]: July 2021 security patch is rolling out to the unlocked variants of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+. The latest update arrives on firmware version N97xU1UES6FUF1 in the USA on AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Comcast, Sprint, Tracfone, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Xfinity Mobile’s networks. According to Samsung’s documentation, it fixes the Bluetooth-related risk and other 20 vulnerabilities. Moreover, the Android Auto bug is also addressed via this package.
- [June 10, 2021]: The Verizon-based Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus smartphone is grabbing the June 2021 Security Patch. The update can be identified by versions N970USQS6FUE3 and N975USQS6FUE3 respectively. Apart from these, the 5G variant of Note 10+ will grab N976VVRS6FUE3. As it is a security patch update, it might include Optimizations, Bug fixes, and improvements. Head here to know more details about this build.
- [April 15, 2021]: Samsung has diverted its eyes to Verizon‘s Galaxy Note 10 series. The new software brings enhancements to the system, fixes for some bugs, and new camera features. Additionally, it is accompanied by the latest, April 2021 Android security patch. Talking about the features and other details, visit our dedicated article.
- [March 23, 2021]: Samsung started seeding out One UI 3.1 to Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ users in Canada. The latest software carries the build version N970WVLU6FUBH for Galaxy Note 10 while the Galaxy Note 10+ update can be identified with version number N975WVLU6FUBH. The package brings all the One UI 3.1 goodies and more features. T know further details, click here.
- [March 17, 2021]: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 on Verizon and AT&T network is receiving the One UI 3.1 update. The new update carries firmware version N97xUSQU6FUBH for Galaxy Note 10 models. Along with a bundle of new features, the build also enhances privacy by introducing the March 2021 security patch. Tap here to know what exciting this package carries.
- [March 3, 2021]: Galaxy Note 10 Lite is grabbing a new update with One UI 3.1 skin. The update is unfurling in France via Firmware version N770FXXU7EUB3. Also, it brings the latest March 2021 security patch. Though there is no official update log published, but you can see here what features arrive with the latest skin.
- [February 16, 2021]: Samsung has started seeding out the February 2021 Security patch update to the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+. Identified by the firmware version N97xFXXS6EUB2 is rolling out in many countries. The security patch brings various new fixes to enhance the overall security of the device. It even improves the performance and stabilizes the device.
- [January 22, 2021]: The Korean giant has now started rolling out the January 2021 update to the Galaxy Note 10+. The update is currently being rolled out in phases in a few countries via firmware version N975FXXU6EUA5. The update increases the overall system stability, performance, and security of the device. Apart from the security patch, the brand has mentioned that the update fixes certain bugs.
- [August 2, 2020]: Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 + has started receiving the Security Patch update for the month of August 2020. The update is unfurling in Germany via the N97xFXXS6CTGA Firmware version which weighs around 169MB in size. Apart from the latest Security Patch, bug fixes, enhancements, the company has not mentioned the features in the Changelog.
- [June 15, 2020]: Samsung has started rolling out the June 2020 Security patch update. The new build is rolling out in Spain with the firmware version N770FXXU3BTF1. This is a minor bump and does not bring any new additions to the smartphone. Though, internally, it enhances privacy and reduces the risk from various vectors.
- [June 12, 2020]: Note 10 Lite is getting the latest June security patch in various countries. Additionally, the device is also receiving the One UI 2.1 update in India. The newer update comes with the firmware version N770FXXU3BTE5. It brings new features like AR emojis, Custom Filters, Single take and Pro modes for the camera, and more. This update also includes Quick Share and Music share options. Additionally, users can use a revamped keyboard with support for undo/redo, AR Emojis, and multilingual translation. Visit our dedicated page for more information.
- [February 28, 2020]: Starting from Germany, Samsung is seeding a new update for Galaxy Note 10 in various European countries. The new firmware version N97FXXU2BTB5, N975FXXU2BTB3, and N975FOXM2BTB3 are now available on respective Galaxy Note 10 variants. It brings improved face to unlock recognition and also improved gesture navigation along with other changes. Also, the build enhances overall system stability with several bug fixes on the board. For precise details on this update, head here.
As the update is having a phase-wise rollout, it may take some time to reach all the units. Meanwhile, you can head to Settings > So
ftware updates > Security updates to check the update manually. We also suggest you switch over to a WiFi network before downloading the update to avoid data charges.