This year in January, the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T received the first open beta for ColorOS 12. Today, after a couple of months, the OnePlus 8 series is upgrading to the Android 12-based ColorOS 12 Open Beta 3.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Sports App Version Latest Version [old version archived]
The third beta of ColorOS 12 indicates that the final release is approaching. The package is bundled with the firmware version C.12 for the OnePlus 8 and the OnePlus 8 Pro, while the OnePlus 8T is receiving it on build number C.16.
As far as changes are concerned, the version eliminates the annoying bugs and deals with several issues present in the second beta. Glitches such as face unlock failure, invalid dark mode, incomplete display of weather, and so on are taken care of. Needless to say, the system performance is improved for a more stable experience.
- [Optimized] The system performance of some scenarios makes your phone run more stably
- [Optimized] In some scenarios, the multitasking background application exits abnormally
- [Fix] Probabilistic face unlock failure
- [Fix] Some third-party apps set dark mode invalid
- [Fix] Incomplete display of desktop weather MD5
- [Fix] The saved WLAN cannot be automatically connected
- [Fix] After connecting the Bluetooth headset in a specific scenario, the headset is silent
The ColorOS 12 Open Beta 3 update for the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T is currently rolling out via OTA to users who are already on the previous build i.e; ColorOS 12 Open Beta 2.