Redmi is known to provide high-quality specs like processor, camera, configuration, and more at a budget price. In addition, the company does not fail to deliver monthly updates to its eligible flagships and smartphones. Here we have created a list of smartphones that have received the latest security patch update.
Make sure to visit: Download MIUI Global Cleaner App Latest Version
The security patches do not bring any visible or significant changes. However, it does address a bunch of bugs and security issues present in the current version. The vulnerabilities range from high and moderate to severe flaws. In a nutshell, these monthly updates protect your device from third-party threats and ensure a safer and private experience.
September 2022 Security Patch
August 2022 Security Patch Update
The August 2022 security patch addresses over a dozen vulnerabilities found in Android devices.
- Redmi 9T – Updates Tracker
- Redmi Note 10 Pro – Updates Tracker
- Redmi Note 10 – Updates Tracker
- Poco M4 Pro 4G/Redmi Note 11S – Update Tracker
- Redmi Note 11S Pro – Update Tracker
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G/ Note 11 Pro + 5G – Update Tracker
- Redmi Note 11 4G – Update Tracker
- Redmi Note 10T – Update Tracker
- Redmi 9T – Update Tracker
- Redmi K40 Pro/ Pro+
- Redmi 10C
- Redmi 10A
- Redmi Note 10S
June 2022 Security Patch Update
The aforementioned smartphones have bagged the new Security patch update. We will update the article as any new device joins the list, so stay tuned with us!